Skin Cancer Evaluation. Simplified.
A handheld, point-and-click device to assist primary care physicians in checking patients for skin cancer in seconds.
The Future Standard of Skin Care
Intuitively Designed, Easy to Use
An intuitive touch-screen interface guides user step by step through the lesion evaluation and the device works in a variety of positions by using the side buttons or hand-held touch-screen.
Non-Invasive, Micron-Level Precision
- Light-emitting tip gently and painlessly touches the surface of the skin to evaluate information below the skin surface
- Tip’s precision optics capture cellular and sub-cellular pathological irregularities throughout a skin lesion as small as 2.5 mm
Always By Your Side
- The handheld unit charges wirelessly in the desktop base
- Secure wireless connectivity allows you to expand use with DermaSensor™ companion software and other applications
- DermaSensor’s™ small size fits on any desk
1Merry SP, Croghan I, McCormick B, Chatha K, Leffel D. Clinical Performance of Novel Elastic Scattering Spectroscopy (ESS) in Detection of Skin Cancer: A Blinded, Prospective, Multi-Center Clinical Trial [Initial Results]. Poster Presentation, Innovations in Dermatology Conference, Las Vegas, NV, November 3-5, 2022.